- Ward refurbishments
- Construction of a new Operating Theatre building
- Complete refurbishment of Granard House
- Refurbishment of each of the existing Operating Theatres
- Roof works
- Restaurants, kitchen and catering facilities
- Specialist departments including MRI / CT / PET Scanners, Oncology, Radiotherapy, CCU/HDU/TCU, Chemotherapy, Brachytherapy and Cyberknife
- Reception Area, ancillary staff facilities and the Regency staircase
- On-going major services infrastructure works
- Fire protection works
- Reconstruction of the Main Roof Plant Room complex following its destruction by fire
Cuffe has been continuously involved at Hornton Court, Kensington High Street, since April 2006 on a succession of refurbishment and restoration projects to the facades, individual apartments, the lift installation and other common areas for the client, Phillimore Successor's Settlement.
Recently we have been awarded the refurbishment of Flat 47
In addition to the ongoing works at Hornton Court, Cuffe has also undertaken the refurbishment, restoration and maintenance works to several individual properties within the Phillimore Estate.
Large temporary roofs over each building to allow the complete overhaul of the roofs, including the replacement of the Westmoreland slating, new rainwater installations and extensive leadwork.
Sympathetic cleaning and repairs to all brick and stone elevations.
Window overhauling, with some replacements, including stained glass windows.
Internal restoration of the Chapel including brick and stone internal facades, floor tiling, antique joinery, renewal of the heating system, protection to the organ and construction of a new Lady Chapel.
Internal alterations and refurbishment of the Big School including the introduction of a new mezzanine floor within the main hall, timber wall panelling and flooring restoration, services installation works and refurbishment of four classrooms underneath the main hall.